Charlotte, North Carolina
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services – one of the nation’s leading providers of long-term nursing in the home for medically fragile children – is growing along with our patients! We are in need of experienced trach & vent Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work nights in the Concord Mills area. If you are a caring nurse that loves working with children and want to get paid to ‘play’, then this may be just the job for you!
Our nurses share our mission of providing quality care to our patients, and by extension their families. Our team is a close-knit, caring group of healthcare professionals dedicated to hiring and training RNs and LPNs to serve our patients, and ensuring that the care provided is of the highest quality. This nursing role offers a unique opportunity for a pediatric nurse to leverage his or her clinical experience in the rapidly growing home health segment.
At Continuum Pediatric Services you will enjoy
- Flexible scheduling options
- Weekly pay, referral bonuses and paid time off
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- One-on-one nurse|patient ratio
- Paid in-home orientation
- Opportunity to make a real difference in a child’s life in a supportive environment led by clinical leaders who understand your needs
If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!